The future success of your organization's fundraising program depends on using technology to your best advantage. The time spent updating donor information, recording gifts and pledges, creating mail/merges, and sending receipts, the "high tech" of fundraising, should not replace the time spent identifying special individuals and organizations to contact as you build relationships with your donors, the "high touch" of fundraising! MissionAssist has the "high tech" that allows you to spend your time on the "high touch".
Best Value Software for your Organization
MissionAssist is a flexible, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn donor, prospect, and contact management system for nonprofits. Designed by fundraisers, even organizations new to fundraising get off to a great start with MissionAssist because it allows them to quickly collect, organize, and track the data needed for a successful fundraising program.
Order a MissionAssist Trial Now.
- Access and compile complete demographic, biographical, and giving history information.
- Prepare personalized targeted mailings including merge files, labels, and envelopes. MissionAssist automatically suppresses duplicates.
- Sophisticated contact/moves management to keep track of an unlimited number of letter, telephone, meetings, staff contacts with donors, members, and major gift prospects.
- Manage events including registration, cost analysis, attendance and seating reports, table assignments, nametags, etc.
- Have on-line donations,
registrations, membership dues, volunteer activities,
item/publication sales all collected from your web and stored
AUTOMATICALLY in MissionAssist
- Track volunteers and volunteer activity; find volunteers by skill, interest, or availability.
- Manage grant proposals and all related activities.
- Produce numerous statistical, financial, and analytical reports.
- Restrict edit/delete capability or access to sensitive information using multi-level security.
- You can get the MissionAssist product and a comprehensive manual starting at $1595 plus shipping/handling and applicable taxes.
Consultants Referral Program
Donor Strategies, the premier provider of software solutions for small and medium nonprofits, offers a program to help consultants who serve the nonprofit arena. Learn More »
Hear from our Clients
What our clients have to say about MissionAssist and Donor Strategies.
Learn More »